Notice is hereby given that the River Heights Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m., anchored from the River Heights City Office Building at 520 S 500 E. Attendance can be in person or through Zoom.
6:30 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance
6:32 p.m. Adoption of Previous Minutes and Agenda
6:35 p.m. Public Comment on Land Use
6:40 p.m. Discuss Possible Code Changes
- Secondary Driveways (10-14-2)
- Landscape (10-15)
- Flood Plain Ordinance (7-8)
- Zero Lot Line Setbacks for Accessory Uses (10-12-2:A)
- Junk as a Nuisance (1-3-2, 5-4-3:A, 10-13-8, 10-13-24)
- Requirement of Survey Markers Prior to Fence Installation (10-12-3:C)
8:00 p.m. Adjourn
To join the Zoom meeting:
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Sheila Lind, (435) 770-2061 at least 24 hours before the meeting.